If you or a loved one has been arrested or is facing any drug charges, Sergio Cruz, Esq., in Orlando can fight for you. I embrace an adaptive approach to handling your case. Sometimes we get to the result you want with a cooperative approach, if I am not getting you the results you want I switch to an aggressive approach that relies heavily on motions to suppress the evidence to defend you, working to have the charges against you reduced or dismissed.
Don’t take chances with your future. Call 855-784-2538 or email us. We offer initial consultations for cases across Central Florida.
We Will Attack The Evidence They Use Against You
It is important to talk to an aggressive criminal defense attorney who is familiar with the legal ways to attack the evidence that has been gathered against you. Typical defense tools we use include whether:
- The prosecutor can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you were in actual or constructive control over the drugs
- Your Fourth Amendment right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures was violated
- Your Fifth Amendment Miranda rights were violated
- The stop was illegal
- There was any police misconduct or errors
- You had the requisite intent
- The police had probable cause to make an arrest
- The police had reasonable suspicion to make a stop
- There is any laboratory testing or toxicology errors or mistakes
- There are any witnesses or informants testifying against you
- There is enough evidence for the prosecutor to successfully prosecute you
- The search warrant was legally sufficient and whether it was properly executed
- You were entrapped by the police
Contact Us Now, Because The Criminal Penalties Are Serious
Even for a simple possession charge of less than 20 grams of marijuana, you could be sentenced to jail time of up to 12 months, community service, random urine testing, drug treatment, probation, court costs and heavy fines. Furthermore, even a marijuana conviction will result in the automatic suspension of your Florida driver’s license.
Do not take such a high risk with your freedom. Consult us for more information on how to avoid these consequences and get the best possible resolution of your drug case. Call us at 855-784-2538 or email us. Hablamos español.